Sunday 26 June 2011

Humble Beginnings

Beginnings are amazing things. They represent the starting of something great, or disastrous that the future promises us. Ideally, they are the catalysts of many incredible things. So here's to the beginning of a new journey. My dream starting today is to become a story teller. In many ways during my childhood and even today I have been inspired or amazed by films and stories of many different lands and people. These stories have helped me meet new people, allow me to amaze other people and on the rare occasion bust out in lyrical transition with some strangers I just recently met; as silly as it sounds, its quite fun. My dream is to do just that. To amaze people in ways never thought of and to take them on adventures to different lands.

In one year from today. I would like to have been accepted to Sheridan College for animation, I would like to have written many amazing stories, and I would like to have drawn breath taking things.

Cheers to this dream.
-------------------------
When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened.
-John M. Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment